IT Project Manager
Do you enjoy delivering projects that help to shape a business’s future?
Do you enjoy managing software delivery projects in a fast-paced environment?
IT Project Manager – Manchester City Centre – Up To £40,000
Remote Working 2/3 Days Per Week
Who we are:
We are an established start-up based in the heart of the city centre, operating in the software transformation sector. We started our journey just over 3 years ago and due to recent investment, we looking to grow our team with a Project Manager.
We are at the very beginning of a creating a new technology landscape for our suite of applications, we have numerous greenfield projects in the pipeline.
*This role requires experience of working within a web software development background and would need a solid understanding of digital technology and the software development lifecycle in an agile (SCRUM) environment
About the Role:
You will be responsible for leading the digital transformation project alongside the senior PM, giving you the opportunity to shape the process landscape and deliver to an exciting project.
The role requires someone who has a background in fast paced environments delivering projects centred software delivery.
· Advisory skills including ability to analyse, trouble-shoot, support, challenge, and mentor other less experienced project managers
· Experience of successfully managing and monitoring projects through all stages of software delivery life-cycle
· Extensive knowledge & experience of a range of project management techniques and tools, including relevant software (e.g. JIRA)
· Experience of managing and working on complex cross-functional business projects and project teams (e.g. IT and Operations)
· Experience of managing, mitigating and reviewing project RAIDs (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies)
Please forward your CV for consideration