IT Business Analyst – Manchester City Centre – Up To £50,000
Two days working remotely in normal circumstances
Who are we?
We are an established start-up based in the heart of the city centre, operating in the software transformation sector. We started our journey just over 3 years ago and due to recent investment, we looking to grow our team with a IT business analsyt
We are at the very beginning of a creating a new technology landscape for our suite of applications, we have numerous greenfield projects in the pipeline, all with new and modern tech such as WebAPI, .Net Core, Azure and React.
*This role requires experience of working within a web software development background and would need a solid understanding of digital technology and the software development lifecycle in an agile (SCRUM) environment
- Proven substantial business analysis experience in a digital and/or technical project role.
- Ability to effectively prioritise a large backlog by balancing and championing both business and customer needs.
- Strong working knowledge of current and emerging web technologies
- Full project and development lifecycle experience, from requirements capture and design through to supporting the testing and delivery.
- Liaising with the Project Manager, Business Stakeholders including end users, external clients and our development team to define requirements and identify potential solutions.
Please forward your CV for consideration