- Owner – Crewe – 2/3 Days Remote
Salary: Up To £55,000
We are a disruptive business who provide health and wellbeing services across the UK. We have a strategic goal in 2021 to improve our customer journey and experience through transformation project.
We are searching for a strong product owner to Help establish product vision, business goals, product roadmap and rollout plans.
You will be working as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities. Working closely with multiple teams on the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through to end of the product life cycle
- Experience of the product lifecycle
- Experience of agile digital delivery methodology is key
- Experience of working in a digital environment is essential. Comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive customer experience, product feedback and testing
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- Commercial acumen, with experience of managing commercial KPIs
- Experience of working for a recognised consumer brand and a strong understanding of balancing customer need with commercial outcome
- Project Management – planning, structure, managing issues and reporting progress
- Analysis skills – conducting research, assimilating and articulating observations and drawing conclusions