IT Project Manager
Do you enjoy delivering projects that help to shape a business’s future?
Do you enjoy managing software delivery projects in a fast-paced environment?
IT Project Manager – Crewe – Up To £50,000
Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months
Remote Working 2/3 Days Per Week
Who we are:
- are a disruptive business who provide health and wellbeing services across the UK. We have a strategic goal in 2021 to improve our customer journey and experience through transformation project.
About the Role:
This is a brand-new change team which was implemented 18 months ago to begin a three-year digital transformation project. This project will replace a dated CRM system with Dynamics 365.
You will be responsible for leading the digital transformation project alongside the senior PM, giving you the opportunity to shape the process landscape and deliver to an exciting project.
The role requires someone who has a background in fast paced environments delivering projects centred software delivery.
· Advisory skills including ability to analyse, trouble-shoot, support, challenge, and mentor other less experienced project managers
· Experience of successfully managing and monitoring projects through all stages of software delivery life-cycle
· Extensive knowledge & experience of a range of project management techniques and tools, including relevant software (e.g. JIRA)
· Experience of managing and working on complex cross-functional business projects and project teams (e.g. IT and Operations)
· Experience of managing, mitigating and reviewing project RAIDs (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies)
Please forward your CV for consideration